So the season got us thinking, from a design POV, LOL.
And you know when you think deep, you start asking questions. We eventually found ourselves wondering what type of cradle an expectant father, who also doubled as a furniture designer, would have designed for the bundle of Joy to come. We really would love to know, but since we can’t, we’d like to know what YOU would have designed for your baby if you were Joseph.
So we designed a Cradle Sketch Contest (see video below) to see the amazing cradle designs Nigerians can come up with. Simply create your own cradle design concept and share with us using #onewildcradle
The best design wins a special gift.
Let’s see what you got!!
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must NOT be younger than 15 or older than 30.
- The entry submitted must be an original work.
- Entry must be clear and visible enough for judging.
- ONEWILDCARD has the right to request proof of original sketch.
- Entries must be uploaded on a social media platform to qualify.
- Decisions of judges on all matters during judging are final.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Entry must be submitted by 11:59pm 19th of January, 2018.
- Winner will be announced in January 2018.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant hereby grants ONEWILDCARD and its agents an irrevocable, royalty free, non-exclusive license to publish and use the entry in any publication, advertisement, marketing or promotional material